Find this blog interesting?Feel free to link back to it anywhere you like. Comments very welcome.
- Video Social Media Insight 08: How to use visual elements in the Facebook Timeline
- Video Social Media Insight 07: Ways to do personal branding on social media
- Video-Interview: Do women fail to rule social networks?
- Video Social Media Insight 06: How companies benefit from transparency
- Video Social Media Insight 05: How to prevent a Social Media crisis
My Photos on Flickr
- #companies will have successful #content #marketing when they clearly set up processes and structures #mailingtage 2 hours ago
- Hearing a talk on #contentmarketing and #contentstrategy at #mailingtage 2 hours ago
- Wird immer deutlicher: @DocS: Danah Boyd: Jugendliche haben ein gutes Gefühl dafür, was mit ihren Daten geschieht @JeffJarvis #mailingtage 7 hours ago
Category Archives: Guest Speaker’s Corner
Jo Elvin, editor of Glamour magazine on women in media, embracing digital advances and advice for budding journalists
Jo Elvin, Editor of fashion magazine Glamour, believes that their should be no obstacle in the way for women in media. In this interview she also reveals how she balances her work with being a mum. She also explains how … Continue reading
Teilo Colley, editor of the Press Association Newswire, believes that it is stress that makes journalism such an exciting job. In this interview he reveals how he deals with the stress. He also talks about how to make a career … Continue reading
Peter Hitchens is known for having a strong opinion. In his column he never holds back what he thinks, trying to point out the ‘unjust’. In this interview Peter Hitchens explains what a good story is to him, what role … Continue reading
The ITV News presenter Tom Bradby explains in this interview how he approached the famous ‘first’ interview after William and Kate Middleton’s engagement. He also talks about how being shot on the job made him feel and what his family … Continue reading
Jill McGivering, a BBC foreign correspondent, talks about being a female journalist abroad and about how to become a foreign correspondent. She also reveals how the world-view of a foreign correspondent is different and why. In the interview she also … Continue reading
Meg Pickard, head of digital engagement for the British newspaper ‘the guardian‘, explains in this interview how newspapers can use the internet to interact with their readers. She reveals what the guardian does to offer user-friendly content and how it … Continue reading
Watch the video of Nigel Hawkes, director of ‘Straight Statistics‘ and find out what he has to say about the government and statistics and about how journalists do not seem to check their facts when it comes to numbers. http://www.straightstatistics.org/
Documentary journalist Jenny Kleeman detailed the qualities needed to succeed as a reporter when she addressed journalism students at the University of Westminster. “If I ever feel afraid, I think that I am about to tell something extraordinary,” she told … Continue reading
Here are impressions of an exclusive interview with Jenny Kleeman, reporter at Channel 4′s Unreported World. Click on the images to hear what she has to say about… Read about Jenny Kleeman’s visit to Westminster University here.