Find this blog interesting?Feel free to link back to it anywhere you like. Comments very welcome.
- Video Social Media Insight 08: How to use visual elements in the Facebook Timeline
- Video Social Media Insight 07: Ways to do personal branding on social media
- Video-Interview: Do women fail to rule social networks?
- Video Social Media Insight 06: How companies benefit from transparency
- Video Social Media Insight 05: How to prevent a Social Media crisis
My Photos on Flickr
- Will give a talk on "why #conpanies should do #google+ #campaigns" on #osmt13 who's gonna join me and @aklohre? #mailingtage 2 hours ago
- #companies will have successful #content #marketing when they clearly set up processes and structures #mailingtage 17 hours ago
- Hearing a talk on #contentmarketing and #contentstrategy at #mailingtage 17 hours ago
Tag Archives: barbie
For some, Barbie dolls are the symbol of adventurous, beautiful and stylish women who can be anything they want to be. Now how can that help little girls who lost their hair due to chemotherapy to fight cancer? I believe: … Continue reading