Find this blog interesting?Feel free to link back to it anywhere you like. Comments very welcome.
- Video Social Media Insight 08: How to use visual elements in the Facebook Timeline
- Video Social Media Insight 07: Ways to do personal branding on social media
- Video-Interview: Do women fail to rule social networks?
- Video Social Media Insight 06: How companies benefit from transparency
- Video Social Media Insight 05: How to prevent a Social Media crisis
My Photos on Flickr
- Did you know there are #socialmedia #keyboard shortcuts? Here's an #infographic that shows a lot of them: quintly.com/blog/2013/05/i… 8 hours ago
- #google+ campaign @ruv_de did together with me became a #google best practise. Watch the video case study youtube.com/watch?feature=… 3 weeks ago
- Heute gehts in der @isarrunde um Livestreaming in den Rathäusern. #politik 1 month ago
Tag Archives: cancer
For some, Barbie dolls are the symbol of adventurous, beautiful and stylish women who can be anything they want to be. Now how can that help little girls who lost their hair due to chemotherapy to fight cancer? I believe: … Continue reading
Even though we left the necessity of “flight-or-fight” situations behind, stress and anxiety have become major problems in our lives. We are constantly rushing places, pushing us to perform close to our limits, neglect basic needs like eating, sleeping or … Continue reading