Find this blog interesting?Feel free to link back to it anywhere you like. Comments very welcome.
- Video Social Media Insight 08: How to use visual elements in the Facebook Timeline
- Video Social Media Insight 07: Ways to do personal branding on social media
- Video-Interview: Do women fail to rule social networks?
- Video Social Media Insight 06: How companies benefit from transparency
- Video Social Media Insight 05: How to prevent a Social Media crisis
My Photos on Flickr
- #companies will have successful #content #marketing when they clearly set up processes and structures #mailingtage 6 hours ago
- Hearing a talk on #contentmarketing and #contentstrategy at #mailingtage 6 hours ago
- Wird immer deutlicher: @DocS: Danah Boyd: Jugendliche haben ein gutes Gefühl dafür, was mit ihren Daten geschieht @JeffJarvis #mailingtage 10 hours ago
Tag Archives: channel 4
Anyone who took a look at London on the 18th of December saw nothing but a white wall of snow. The ankle-deep snow blanket that covered Britain’s capital afterwards was the heaviest snow in 20 years (The Times). But Britain’s … Continue reading
Documentary journalist Jenny Kleeman detailed the qualities needed to succeed as a reporter when she addressed journalism students at the University of Westminster. “If I ever feel afraid, I think that I am about to tell something extraordinary,” she told … Continue reading
Here are impressions of an exclusive interview with Jenny Kleeman, reporter at Channel 4′s Unreported World. Click on the images to hear what she has to say about… Read about Jenny Kleeman’s visit to Westminster University here.