Find this blog interesting?Feel free to link back to it anywhere you like. Comments very welcome.
- Video Social Media Insight 08: How to use visual elements in the Facebook Timeline
- Video Social Media Insight 07: Ways to do personal branding on social media
- Video-Interview: Do women fail to rule social networks?
- Video Social Media Insight 06: How companies benefit from transparency
- Video Social Media Insight 05: How to prevent a Social Media crisis
My Photos on Flickr
- Did you know there are #socialmedia #keyboard shortcuts? Here's an #infographic that shows a lot of them: quintly.com/blog/2013/05/i… 1 day ago
- #google+ campaign @ruv_de did together with me became a #google best practise. Watch the video case study youtube.com/watch?feature=… 3 weeks ago
- Heute gehts in der @isarrunde um Livestreaming in den Rathäusern. #politik 1 month ago
Tag Archives: image
On social media we share more than mere status updates. We share moments, inspirations, and passions. The new network ‘pinterest’ helps us to put pictures to these. Even though pics usually trigger more interactions within social media than just texts … Continue reading →
As promised last week, this weeks Social Media Insight is about strategies that can help you get ideas for content topics. A content strategy needs to be based on a clear idea of who you are (your brand is) and … Continue reading →
As part of my new year’s resolution, from now on I am going to publish a video every week – telling you about something I noticed or learned about social media. As I work in an agency that deals with … Continue reading →