Find this blog interesting?Feel free to link back to it anywhere you like. Comments very welcome.
- Video Social Media Insight 08: How to use visual elements in the Facebook Timeline
- Video Social Media Insight 07: Ways to do personal branding on social media
- Video-Interview: Do women fail to rule social networks?
- Video Social Media Insight 06: How companies benefit from transparency
- Video Social Media Insight 05: How to prevent a Social Media crisis
My Photos on Flickr
- Information on news research and #socialmedia use among #journalists with many good graphics oriellaprnetwork.com/sites/default/… #journalism 22 hours ago
- "Female career: sometimes other houses have nice doors too ;)" #women_and_work 1 week ago
- "Bravory is a muscle that can and must be trained" #women_and_work 1 week ago
Tag Archives: internet
One morning you suddenly discover it – the first grey hair. No surprised Facebook status updates, tweezers or hair colourings can deny that. But why does something like a single grey hair make shudders run down our spine? The quintessence … Continue reading
They say that it is best to not keep your problems to yourself but talk about them. But what if your problem is so big or so embarrassing that you feel you just can’t? Compassionpit.com is the solution. While stumbling … Continue reading
Meg Pickard, head of digital engagement for the British newspaper ‘the guardian‘, explains in this interview how newspapers can use the internet to interact with their readers. She reveals what the guardian does to offer user-friendly content and how it … Continue reading
Dr. Vinton “Vint” Cerf, one of the founding fathers of the internet, told the London Metro paper that the internet might run out of addresses in only six month. “If nobody does anything then the internet will simply stop expanding,” … Continue reading