Find this blog interesting?Feel free to link back to it anywhere you like. Comments very welcome.
- Video Social Media Insight 08: How to use visual elements in the Facebook Timeline
- Video Social Media Insight 07: Ways to do personal branding on social media
- Video-Interview: Do women fail to rule social networks?
- Video Social Media Insight 06: How companies benefit from transparency
- Video Social Media Insight 05: How to prevent a Social Media crisis
My Photos on Flickr
- #companies will have successful #content #marketing when they clearly set up processes and structures #mailingtage 6 hours ago
- Hearing a talk on #contentmarketing and #contentstrategy at #mailingtage 6 hours ago
- Wird immer deutlicher: @DocS: Danah Boyd: Jugendliche haben ein gutes Gefühl dafür, was mit ihren Daten geschieht @JeffJarvis #mailingtage 10 hours ago
Tag Archives: networking
On a networking event in Jan 2012 I was interviewed by Tanja Gabler about women and how they network. From the answers of my fellow interviewee I gather that frankly I wasn’t too far off with my assumption that women are … Continue reading →