Find this blog interesting?Feel free to link back to it anywhere you like. Comments very welcome.
- Video Social Media Insight 08: How to use visual elements in the Facebook Timeline
- Video Social Media Insight 07: Ways to do personal branding on social media
- Video-Interview: Do women fail to rule social networks?
- Video Social Media Insight 06: How companies benefit from transparency
- Video Social Media Insight 05: How to prevent a Social Media crisis
My Photos on Flickr
- Will give a talk on "why #conpanies should do #google+ #campaigns" on #osmt13 who's gonna join me and @aklohre? #mailingtage 4 hours ago
- #companies will have successful #content #marketing when they clearly set up processes and structures #mailingtage 19 hours ago
- Hearing a talk on #contentmarketing and #contentstrategy at #mailingtage 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: rude
When I got a text message from a friend the other day I caught myself instinctively looking for the ‘Like’-Button. Facebook, Google+ and Co. taught me to show my approval of things to the world by clicking ‘Like’ – now, … Continue reading →