Find this blog interesting?Feel free to link back to it anywhere you like. Comments very welcome.
- Video Social Media Insight 08: How to use visual elements in the Facebook Timeline
- Video Social Media Insight 07: Ways to do personal branding on social media
- Video-Interview: Do women fail to rule social networks?
- Video Social Media Insight 06: How companies benefit from transparency
- Video Social Media Insight 05: How to prevent a Social Media crisis
My Photos on Flickr
- Information on news research and #socialmedia use among #journalists with many good graphics oriellaprnetwork.com/sites/default/… #journalism 1 day ago
- "Female career: sometimes other houses have nice doors too ;)" #women_and_work 1 week ago
- "Bravory is a muscle that can and must be trained" #women_and_work 1 week ago
Tag Archives: stakeholder
Having an actual person to talk to rather than just a company logo open up a totally different type of dialogue with your stakeholders. Many people feel that companies appears to be more approachable, more open and even more authentic … Continue reading →