Find this blog interesting?Feel free to link back to it anywhere you like. Comments very welcome.
- Video Social Media Insight 08: How to use visual elements in the Facebook Timeline
- Video Social Media Insight 07: Ways to do personal branding on social media
- Video-Interview: Do women fail to rule social networks?
- Video Social Media Insight 06: How companies benefit from transparency
- Video Social Media Insight 05: How to prevent a Social Media crisis
My Photos on Flickr
- Information on news research and #socialmedia use among #journalists with many good graphics oriellaprnetwork.com/sites/default/… #journalism 1 day ago
- "Female career: sometimes other houses have nice doors too ;)" #women_and_work 1 week ago
- "Bravory is a muscle that can and must be trained" #women_and_work 1 week ago
Tag Archives: strategy
Many companies are still afraid of putting themselves out there to tackle the transparency that comes with social media and online communications. However, there are many benefits if they face the challenge. In this week’s Insight I am sharing what … Continue reading →
Putting your company or brand out there for the whole Internet-world to see and discuss will lead to a dialogue with your stakeholders – but sometimes that dialog can turn into the unwanted situation of massive negative feedback. In this … Continue reading →
As promised last week, this weeks Social Media Insight is about strategies that can help you get ideas for content topics. A content strategy needs to be based on a clear idea of who you are (your brand is) and … Continue reading →
It does not only take time to fill social media channels with content, it also takes ideas and a good strategy to help you come up with relevant topics and formats. This is the first of two videos in which … Continue reading →
In this weeks Social Media Insight I would like to share my findings on how to use Google+ for businesses with you. As the ‘pages’ feature was launched only a few months ago, there is much to yet be discovered … Continue reading →