Find this blog interesting?Feel free to link back to it anywhere you like. Comments very welcome.
- Video Social Media Insight 08: How to use visual elements in the Facebook Timeline
- Video Social Media Insight 07: Ways to do personal branding on social media
- Video-Interview: Do women fail to rule social networks?
- Video Social Media Insight 06: How companies benefit from transparency
- Video Social Media Insight 05: How to prevent a Social Media crisis
My Photos on Flickr
- Did you know there are #socialmedia #keyboard shortcuts? Here's an #infographic that shows a lot of them: quintly.com/blog/2013/05/i… 2 days ago
- #google+ campaign @ruv_de did together with me became a #google best practise. Watch the video case study youtube.com/watch?feature=… 3 weeks ago
- Heute gehts in der @isarrunde um Livestreaming in den Rathäusern. #politik 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Westminster University
There are times when it is hard to be a woman. Like today when Colin Sparks, Journalism Professor at the University of Westminster, pulled out the ‘Global Media Monitoring Project 2010‘ (GMMP) and told all the female journalism students that … Continue reading
Documentary journalist Jenny Kleeman detailed the qualities needed to succeed as a reporter when she addressed journalism students at the University of Westminster. “If I ever feel afraid, I think that I am about to tell something extraordinary,” she told … Continue reading
During the last two months I have spent time in India, China, Italy, France, Greece, Nigeria and Russia – or at least it feels like that to me. In the International Journalism course at Westminster University there are students from … Continue reading