Find this blog interesting?Feel free to link back to it anywhere you like. Comments very welcome.
- Video Social Media Insight 08: How to use visual elements in the Facebook Timeline
- Video Social Media Insight 07: Ways to do personal branding on social media
- Video-Interview: Do women fail to rule social networks?
- Video Social Media Insight 06: How companies benefit from transparency
- Video Social Media Insight 05: How to prevent a Social Media crisis
My Photos on Flickr
- #happy: I was nominated for the Digital Female Leader Award 2017. Will u leave ur vote for me? digital-female-leader.de/bewerberinnen/… #dfla 1 month ago
- RT @suitbertmonz: Letzte Chance! Nur noch heute für den #DFLA bei @Women_Digital abstimmen! Meine Stimme geht an: @SteffiSoehnchen https://… 1 month ago
- What will it take to run an autonomous #carsharing fleet - Olivier Reppert shares details on the #iaa #mbiaa2017… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
Tag Archives: business
On social media we share more than mere status updates. We share moments, inspirations, and passions. The new network ‘pinterest’ helps us to put pictures to these. Even though pics usually trigger more interactions within social media than just texts … Continue reading →
In this weeks Social Media Insight I would like to share my findings on how to use Google+ for businesses with you. As the ‘pages’ feature was launched only a few months ago, there is much to yet be discovered … Continue reading →
No matter what business you have these days – whether you’re a personal trainer, music agent or a yoga teacher – using social media as a marketing tool can help you to a local or even global breakthrough. As long … Continue reading →