Find this blog interesting?Feel free to link back to it anywhere you like. Comments very welcome.
- Video Social Media Insight 08: How to use visual elements in the Facebook Timeline
- Video Social Media Insight 07: Ways to do personal branding on social media
- Video-Interview: Do women fail to rule social networks?
- Video Social Media Insight 06: How companies benefit from transparency
- Video Social Media Insight 05: How to prevent a Social Media crisis
My Photos on Flickr
- What will it take to run an autonomous #carsharing fleet - Olivier Reppert shares details on the #iaa #mbiaa2017… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Read what the CEO of the world's biggest #carsharing company thinks about the #IAA 17 in the @car2go Blog: blog.car2go.com/de/2017/09/22/… #car2go 3 weeks ago
- Talking with @car2go Ceo, Olivier Reppert, about his impressions of the IAA #mbiaa2017 #mbiaa17 #car2go #carsharing https://t.co/OAlZpdIhsX 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: German
It is rainy in England, foggy and cold – you would think that these people love spending time in saunas more than anything. Well, they don’t. As a German I am used to having a more or less fancy Nordic … Continue reading
A sausage is not a sausage – at least not in the UK. More than once I took a closer look at what was sold to me as one and then wished I hadn’t: most of the time they were … Continue reading
Around the 11th of November songs sung by children can be heard echoing through German streets. Colourful lanterns shaped like stars, houses, animals and many other things float from door to door. It’s the day of St. Martin. As this … Continue reading
Everybody seems to be breaking up these days. But breaking up is a tough thing. And somehow awkward no matter how smooth it goes. However, the website of the popular German teen-magazine „Bravo“ offers not only one, but several article … Continue reading