Find this blog interesting?Feel free to link back to it anywhere you like. Comments very welcome.
- Video Social Media Insight 08: How to use visual elements in the Facebook Timeline
- Video Social Media Insight 07: Ways to do personal branding on social media
- Video-Interview: Do women fail to rule social networks?
- Video Social Media Insight 06: How companies benefit from transparency
- Video Social Media Insight 05: How to prevent a Social Media crisis
My Photos on Flickr
Tag Archives: journalism
It was the senior teacher of the University of Westminster’s Music department, Mike Exarchos alias “Stereo Mike”, who scored seventh place at the Eurovision Song Contest (ESC) for Greece last Saturday. With the song “Watch My Dance” the EMI contract … Continue reading
Jo Elvin, editor of Glamour magazine on women in media, embracing digital advances and advice for budding journalists
Jo Elvin, Editor of fashion magazine Glamour, believes that their should be no obstacle in the way for women in media. In this interview she also reveals how she balances her work with being a mum. She also explains how … Continue reading
Teilo Colley, editor of the Press Association Newswire, believes that it is stress that makes journalism such an exciting job. In this interview he reveals how he deals with the stress. He also talks about how to make a career … Continue reading
Peter Hitchens is known for having a strong opinion. In his column he never holds back what he thinks, trying to point out the ‘unjust’. In this interview Peter Hitchens explains what a good story is to him, what role … Continue reading