Find this blog interesting?Feel free to link back to it anywhere you like. Comments very welcome.
- Video Social Media Insight 08: How to use visual elements in the Facebook Timeline
- Video Social Media Insight 07: Ways to do personal branding on social media
- Video-Interview: Do women fail to rule social networks?
- Video Social Media Insight 06: How companies benefit from transparency
- Video Social Media Insight 05: How to prevent a Social Media crisis
My Photos on Flickr
- What will it take to run an autonomous #carsharing fleet - Olivier Reppert shares details on the #iaa #mbiaa2017… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Read what the CEO of the world's biggest #carsharing company thinks about the #IAA 17 in the @car2go Blog: blog.car2go.com/de/2017/09/22/… #car2go 3 weeks ago
- Talking with @car2go Ceo, Olivier Reppert, about his impressions of the IAA #mbiaa2017 #mbiaa17 #car2go #carsharing https://t.co/OAlZpdIhsX 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: journalist
The ITV News presenter Tom Bradby explains in this interview how he approached the famous ‘first’ interview after William and Kate Middleton’s engagement. He also talks about how being shot on the job made him feel and what his family … Continue reading
The British newspaper ‘The Times‘ chose not to put their content on the web for free. Instead they have erected a paywall around it. The website’s assistant editor Tom Whitwell talks about the website, the paywall, the special Ipad app … Continue reading
Gary Duffy, the editor of the BBC UK news website, visited Westminster University. Click on the image to have a look at what he has to say concerning the BBC website’s success and the future of young journalists. Read more … Continue reading
Jon Sopel, host of the BBC’s Politics Show, said that once journalists make friends, they will get access to more confidential information, which can be tricky. Some of these friends tend to think that (without them mentioning anything) some things … Continue reading