Find this blog interesting?Feel free to link back to it anywhere you like. Comments very welcome.
- Video Social Media Insight 08: How to use visual elements in the Facebook Timeline
- Video Social Media Insight 07: Ways to do personal branding on social media
- Video-Interview: Do women fail to rule social networks?
- Video Social Media Insight 06: How companies benefit from transparency
- Video Social Media Insight 05: How to prevent a Social Media crisis
My Photos on Flickr
- What will it take to run an autonomous #carsharing fleet - Olivier Reppert shares details on the #iaa #mbiaa2017… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Read what the CEO of the world's biggest #carsharing company thinks about the #IAA 17 in the @car2go Blog: blog.car2go.com/de/2017/09/22/… #car2go 3 weeks ago
- Talking with @car2go Ceo, Olivier Reppert, about his impressions of the IAA #mbiaa2017 #mbiaa17 #car2go #carsharing https://t.co/OAlZpdIhsX 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: London
On a TV in the meerkat enclosure Will and Kate are exchanging vows and giant owls and fluffy llamas send their best wishes to the newlyweds: When everyone has a day off at bank holidays – like today – the … Continue reading
Accompanied by battle cries of hundreds, a giant white cloud rose from Trafalgar Square in London, covering the whole place and the steps of the National Gallery in fluffy white feathers. It was International Pillow Fight Day and people had … Continue reading
I got a call one evening a couple of weeks ago while I was in the middle of a supermarket from Elite Studios in London. “You have the chance for a free fashion photoshoot,” a lady on the phone said … Continue reading
I have a problem with hairdressers: I fear them as much as the dentist. Why? Because they have the überhuman power to make you look amazing or really, really bad. Unfortunately in my case it is more often the latter. … Continue reading
Nowadays everything is about ‘real people’. TV shows aim to give us a glimpse of real life, documentaries are increasingly popular in the cinemas and the more personal print articles are, the better. It’s no wonder that all fashion-hungry eyes … Continue reading