Find this blog interesting?Feel free to link back to it anywhere you like. Comments very welcome.
- Video Social Media Insight 08: How to use visual elements in the Facebook Timeline
- Video Social Media Insight 07: Ways to do personal branding on social media
- Video-Interview: Do women fail to rule social networks?
- Video Social Media Insight 06: How companies benefit from transparency
- Video Social Media Insight 05: How to prevent a Social Media crisis
My Photos on Flickr
- #happy: I was nominated for the Digital Female Leader Award 2017. Will u leave ur vote for me? digital-female-leader.de/bewerberinnen/… #dfla 1 year ago
- RT @suitbertmonz: Letzte Chance! Nur noch heute für den #DFLA bei @Women_Digital abstimmen! Meine Stimme geht an: @SteffiSoehnchen https://… 1 year ago
- What will it take to run an autonomous #carsharing fleet - Olivier Reppert shares details on the #iaa #mbiaa2017… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: men
There are many ways to show someone that you love him/ her. Where I come from, the Rhineland in Germany, we have a special and very romantic tradition that takes place in the middle of the night from the 30th … Continue reading
It is flu season, the time of the year when men turn into whimpering lumps on the couch, unable to move or wipe their own noses. Well, women might want to consider not being too harsh on their beloved cry … Continue reading
Girls will know this very well: When you go somewhere with a guy it is very likely that he’ll ask you to carry his wallet, phone and keys in your purse. And the minute you suggest he takes his own … Continue reading
The majority of guys seem to think that becoming a ‘womanizer’ is a desirable thing. But unfortunately they don’t quite seem to know how to get there. Luckily, there are magazines like the German issue of Men’s Health and guys … Continue reading
The German issue of Men’s Health claims to have a set of rules that turn every guy into a womanizer. They dug up a guy called Lennie, who seems to have all the answers. Men’s Health, who have an article … Continue reading