Find this blog interesting?Feel free to link back to it anywhere you like. Comments very welcome.
- Video Social Media Insight 08: How to use visual elements in the Facebook Timeline
- Video Social Media Insight 07: Ways to do personal branding on social media
- Video-Interview: Do women fail to rule social networks?
- Video Social Media Insight 06: How companies benefit from transparency
- Video Social Media Insight 05: How to prevent a Social Media crisis
My Photos on Flickr
- What will it take to run an autonomous #carsharing fleet - Olivier Reppert shares details on the #iaa #mbiaa2017… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Read what the CEO of the world's biggest #carsharing company thinks about the #IAA 17 in the @car2go Blog: blog.car2go.com/de/2017/09/22/… #car2go 3 weeks ago
- Talking with @car2go Ceo, Olivier Reppert, about his impressions of the IAA #mbiaa2017 #mbiaa17 #car2go #carsharing https://t.co/OAlZpdIhsX 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: news
I went to Hanover in the North of Germany last week and spent the last couple of days scanning my body for symptoms of EHEC, always wondering “Do I have it?”. EHEC spreads and with it the fear spreads from … Continue reading
Malta, the last real stronghold of the Roman Catholic church, was shaken by a small step towards a more liberal nation. Since May 2011 divorce is legal in Malta. Now the last EU nation in which divorce was not an … Continue reading
Four people died and over 600 were infected with a highly dangerous intestinal virus called Ehec within a week in Germany. Ehec spreads quickly and scientists have no real idea where it comes from. Germans have been told to stay … Continue reading
The Royal Wedding is almost finished and on TV re-runs of this very special day are running over and over. I have to admit that the whole ceremony (lovely as it was) caused me to wonder about one unsolved secret: … Continue reading
There are times when it is hard to be a woman. Like today when Colin Sparks, Journalism Professor at the University of Westminster, pulled out the ‘Global Media Monitoring Project 2010‘ (GMMP) and told all the female journalism students that … Continue reading