Find this blog interesting?Feel free to link back to it anywhere you like. Comments very welcome.
- Video Social Media Insight 08: How to use visual elements in the Facebook Timeline
- Video Social Media Insight 07: Ways to do personal branding on social media
- Video-Interview: Do women fail to rule social networks?
- Video Social Media Insight 06: How companies benefit from transparency
- Video Social Media Insight 05: How to prevent a Social Media crisis
My Photos on Flickr
- #happy: I was nominated for the Digital Female Leader Award 2017. Will u leave ur vote for me? digital-female-leader.de/bewerberinnen/… #dfla 1 year ago
- RT @suitbertmonz: Letzte Chance! Nur noch heute für den #DFLA bei @Women_Digital abstimmen! Meine Stimme geht an: @SteffiSoehnchen https://… 1 year ago
- What will it take to run an autonomous #carsharing fleet - Olivier Reppert shares details on the #iaa #mbiaa2017… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Prince William
On a TV in the meerkat enclosure Will and Kate are exchanging vows and giant owls and fluffy llamas send their best wishes to the newlyweds: When everyone has a day off at bank holidays – like today – the … Continue reading
The ITV News presenter Tom Bradby explains in this interview how he approached the famous ‘first’ interview after William and Kate Middleton’s engagement. He also talks about how being shot on the job made him feel and what his family … Continue reading
Prince William of Wales is going to marry his long-term girlfriend Catherine Elisabeth ‘Kate’ Middleton next year in spring or summer, says BBC. He had proposed on a holiday in Kenya in October, giving Kate his mother’s, late Princess Diana’s, … Continue reading