Find this blog interesting?Feel free to link back to it anywhere you like. Comments very welcome.
- Video Social Media Insight 08: How to use visual elements in the Facebook Timeline
- Video Social Media Insight 07: Ways to do personal branding on social media
- Video-Interview: Do women fail to rule social networks?
- Video Social Media Insight 06: How companies benefit from transparency
- Video Social Media Insight 05: How to prevent a Social Media crisis
My Photos on Flickr
- #happy: I was nominated for the Digital Female Leader Award 2017. Will u leave ur vote for me? digital-female-leader.de/bewerberinnen/… #dfla 1 month ago
- RT @suitbertmonz: Letzte Chance! Nur noch heute für den #DFLA bei @Women_Digital abstimmen! Meine Stimme geht an: @SteffiSoehnchen https://… 1 month ago
- What will it take to run an autonomous #carsharing fleet - Olivier Reppert shares details on the #iaa #mbiaa2017… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
Tag Archives: social networks
On a networking event in Jan 2012 I was interviewed by Tanja Gabler about women and how they network. From the answers of my fellow interviewee I gather that frankly I wasn’t too far off with my assumption that women are … Continue reading →
Facebook is evil. It robs our data, it watches and memorises where we are and it makes us incapable of normal social interaction with our heads literally stuck in the cloud. Or at least that’s what critics claim. That is … Continue reading →