Find this blog interesting?Feel free to link back to it anywhere you like. Comments very welcome.
- Video Social Media Insight 08: How to use visual elements in the Facebook Timeline
- Video Social Media Insight 07: Ways to do personal branding on social media
- Video-Interview: Do women fail to rule social networks?
- Video Social Media Insight 06: How companies benefit from transparency
- Video Social Media Insight 05: How to prevent a Social Media crisis
My Photos on Flickr
Tag Archives: TV
A tiny little “P“ in the upper corner of our TV warns us from now on that we’re going to be subject to product placement. But it still has to be subtly designed – like an Easter egg hunt or … Continue reading
On a TV in the meerkat enclosure Will and Kate are exchanging vows and giant owls and fluffy llamas send their best wishes to the newlyweds: When everyone has a day off at bank holidays – like today – the … Continue reading
“Here’s looking at you, kid,“ Humphrey Bogart famously says in the all time classic ‘Casablanca’. Well, good idea Mr. Bogart as a good look at the other’s body language might tell you more than words ever could. According to the … Continue reading
There is a reason why home videos showing flops, accidents and slips on TV are still popular: Seeing other people fail makes many people feel better about their own lives. Seeing little boys and girls trip over their own feet, … Continue reading
Today Darwin’s notion of ‘survival of the fittest’ is so much different from back then. When he entered that island and studied those birds and then turned to look at his human fellows with their swords and pistols, ‘the fitter … Continue reading