Find this blog interesting?Feel free to link back to it anywhere you like. Comments very welcome.
- Video Social Media Insight 08: How to use visual elements in the Facebook Timeline
- Video Social Media Insight 07: Ways to do personal branding on social media
- Video-Interview: Do women fail to rule social networks?
- Video Social Media Insight 06: How companies benefit from transparency
- Video Social Media Insight 05: How to prevent a Social Media crisis
My Photos on Flickr
- #happy: I was nominated for the Digital Female Leader Award 2017. Will u leave ur vote for me? digital-female-leader.de/bewerberinnen/… #dfla 2 years ago
- RT @suitbertmonz: Letzte Chance! Nur noch heute für den #DFLA bei @Women_Digital abstimmen! Meine Stimme geht an: @SteffiSoehnchen https://… 2 years ago
- What will it take to run an autonomous #carsharing fleet - Olivier Reppert shares details on the #iaa #mbiaa2017… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: women
There are many ways to show someone that you love him/ her. Where I come from, the Rhineland in Germany, we have a special and very romantic tradition that takes place in the middle of the night from the 30th … Continue reading
Jo Elvin, editor of Glamour magazine on women in media, embracing digital advances and advice for budding journalists
Jo Elvin, Editor of fashion magazine Glamour, believes that their should be no obstacle in the way for women in media. In this interview she also reveals how she balances her work with being a mum. She also explains how … Continue reading
“Where have all the good men gone?” Bonnie Tyler asks in ‘I need a hero‘. Well, some of them definitely suffered under my new anti-hero ‘Flashman’ in the Afghanistan of the 19th century… As a little girl I used to … Continue reading
There are times when it is hard to be a woman. Like today when Colin Sparks, Journalism Professor at the University of Westminster, pulled out the ‘Global Media Monitoring Project 2010‘ (GMMP) and told all the female journalism students that … Continue reading