Find this blog interesting?Feel free to link back to it anywhere you like. Comments very welcome.
- Video Social Media Insight 08: How to use visual elements in the Facebook Timeline
- Video Social Media Insight 07: Ways to do personal branding on social media
- Video-Interview: Do women fail to rule social networks?
- Video Social Media Insight 06: How companies benefit from transparency
- Video Social Media Insight 05: How to prevent a Social Media crisis
My Photos on Flickr
- What will it take to run an autonomous #carsharing fleet - Olivier Reppert shares details on the #iaa #mbiaa2017… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Read what the CEO of the world's biggest #carsharing company thinks about the #IAA 17 in the @car2go Blog: blog.car2go.com/de/2017/09/22/… #car2go 3 weeks ago
- Talking with @car2go Ceo, Olivier Reppert, about his impressions of the IAA #mbiaa2017 #mbiaa17 #car2go #carsharing https://t.co/OAlZpdIhsX 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: christmas
Anyone who took a look at London on the 18th of December saw nothing but a white wall of snow. The ankle-deep snow blanket that covered Britain’s capital afterwards was the heaviest snow in 20 years (The Times). But Britain’s … Continue reading
Even though we’re living in the 21st century, something as delicate and innocent as snow literally can make the world stop moving. I was supposed to leave England on Sunday, but I’m still sitting here, staring at the comparatively small … Continue reading