Find this blog interesting?Feel free to link back to it anywhere you like. Comments very welcome.
- Video Social Media Insight 08: How to use visual elements in the Facebook Timeline
- Video Social Media Insight 07: Ways to do personal branding on social media
- Video-Interview: Do women fail to rule social networks?
- Video Social Media Insight 06: How companies benefit from transparency
- Video Social Media Insight 05: How to prevent a Social Media crisis
My Photos on Flickr
- #happy: I was nominated for the Digital Female Leader Award 2017. Will u leave ur vote for me? digital-female-leader.de/bewerberinnen/… #dfla 11 months ago
- RT @suitbertmonz: Letzte Chance! Nur noch heute für den #DFLA bei @Women_Digital abstimmen! Meine Stimme geht an: @SteffiSoehnchen https://… 11 months ago
- What will it take to run an autonomous #carsharing fleet - Olivier Reppert shares details on the #iaa #mbiaa2017… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: future
Teilo Colley, editor of the Press Association Newswire, believes that it is stress that makes journalism such an exciting job. In this interview he reveals how he deals with the stress. He also talks about how to make a career … Continue reading
Peter Hitchens is known for having a strong opinion. In his column he never holds back what he thinks, trying to point out the ‘unjust’. In this interview Peter Hitchens explains what a good story is to him, what role … Continue reading
The ITV News presenter Tom Bradby explains in this interview how he approached the famous ‘first’ interview after William and Kate Middleton’s engagement. He also talks about how being shot on the job made him feel and what his family … Continue reading