Find this blog interesting?Feel free to link back to it anywhere you like. Comments very welcome.
- Video Social Media Insight 08: How to use visual elements in the Facebook Timeline
- Video Social Media Insight 07: Ways to do personal branding on social media
- Video-Interview: Do women fail to rule social networks?
- Video Social Media Insight 06: How companies benefit from transparency
- Video Social Media Insight 05: How to prevent a Social Media crisis
My Photos on Flickr
- #happy: I was nominated for the Digital Female Leader Award 2017. Will u leave ur vote for me? digital-female-leader.de/bewerberinnen/… #dfla 1 year ago
- RT @suitbertmonz: Letzte Chance! Nur noch heute für den #DFLA bei @Women_Digital abstimmen! Meine Stimme geht an: @SteffiSoehnchen https://… 1 year ago
- What will it take to run an autonomous #carsharing fleet - Olivier Reppert shares details on the #iaa #mbiaa2017… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Queen
The Royal Wedding is almost finished and on TV re-runs of this very special day are running over and over. I have to admit that the whole ceremony (lovely as it was) caused me to wonder about one unsolved secret: … Continue reading
Prince William of Wales is going to marry his long-term girlfriend Catherine Elisabeth ‘Kate’ Middleton next year in spring or summer, says BBC. He had proposed on a holiday in Kenya in October, giving Kate his mother’s, late Princess Diana’s, … Continue reading