Find this blog interesting?Feel free to link back to it anywhere you like. Comments very welcome.
- Video Social Media Insight 08: How to use visual elements in the Facebook Timeline
- Video Social Media Insight 07: Ways to do personal branding on social media
- Video-Interview: Do women fail to rule social networks?
- Video Social Media Insight 06: How companies benefit from transparency
- Video Social Media Insight 05: How to prevent a Social Media crisis
My Photos on Flickr
- What will it take to run an autonomous #carsharing fleet - Olivier Reppert shares details on the #iaa #mbiaa2017… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Read what the CEO of the world's biggest #carsharing company thinks about the #IAA 17 in the @car2go Blog: blog.car2go.com/de/2017/09/22/… #car2go 3 weeks ago
- Talking with @car2go Ceo, Olivier Reppert, about his impressions of the IAA #mbiaa2017 #mbiaa17 #car2go #carsharing https://t.co/OAlZpdIhsX 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: interview
It was the senior teacher of the University of Westminster’s Music department, Mike Exarchos alias “Stereo Mike”, who scored seventh place at the Eurovision Song Contest (ESC) for Greece last Saturday. With the song “Watch My Dance” the EMI contract … Continue reading
Jo Elvin, editor of Glamour magazine on women in media, embracing digital advances and advice for budding journalists
Jo Elvin, Editor of fashion magazine Glamour, believes that their should be no obstacle in the way for women in media. In this interview she also reveals how she balances her work with being a mum. She also explains how … Continue reading
The ITV News presenter Tom Bradby explains in this interview how he approached the famous ‘first’ interview after William and Kate Middleton’s engagement. He also talks about how being shot on the job made him feel and what his family … Continue reading
Meg Pickard, head of digital engagement for the British newspaper ‘the guardian‘, explains in this interview how newspapers can use the internet to interact with their readers. She reveals what the guardian does to offer user-friendly content and how it … Continue reading