Find this blog interesting?Feel free to link back to it anywhere you like. Comments very welcome.
- Video Social Media Insight 08: How to use visual elements in the Facebook Timeline
- Video Social Media Insight 07: Ways to do personal branding on social media
- Video-Interview: Do women fail to rule social networks?
- Video Social Media Insight 06: How companies benefit from transparency
- Video Social Media Insight 05: How to prevent a Social Media crisis
My Photos on Flickr
- #happy: I was nominated for the Digital Female Leader Award 2017. Will u leave ur vote for me? digital-female-leader.de/bewerberinnen/… #dfla 11 months ago
- RT @suitbertmonz: Letzte Chance! Nur noch heute für den #DFLA bei @Women_Digital abstimmen! Meine Stimme geht an: @SteffiSoehnchen https://… 11 months ago
- What will it take to run an autonomous #carsharing fleet - Olivier Reppert shares details on the #iaa #mbiaa2017… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Madonna
The German issue of Men’s Health claims to have a set of rules that turn every guy into a womanizer. They dug up a guy called Lennie, who seems to have all the answers. Men’s Health, who have an article … Continue reading
The social image of beauty has been ever changing – as well has the notion of art. Only in the 20th century has what people thought to be beautiful or artistic changed several times. Towards the end of the 20th … Continue reading